Airfrov is a platform that enables people to get overseas products by getting travelers to help bring them back.
Marketing Intern (Immediate!!)
Maintaining creativity and being appreciated for originality while getting paid - what a killer! Not to mention the portfolio one can improve through this kind of opportunity. Such a promising package.
Are you one of the creative workers thriving for career advancement?
Are you on the look for projects that gives you time flexibility as well as trust upon your flair?
Airfrov is a Singapore-based peer-to-peer platform that enables requesters to tap into the burgeoning overseas travelers network to get their favorite brands and unique items. Here we take inventiveness seriously.
We also believe in the power of teamwork to realize ideas. If you share the same standpoint, we would love to invite you to come onboard!
What you will learn ou will be involved in the whole marketing initiative process of your designs across various online platforms.
You will learn about Facebook, Instagram and blog posting, as well as Facebook Ads and SEO.
By the time you finish your projects with us, you will get to know how you can reach every customers touchpoint.With your objective being in the marketing operations, we dont want you to forget that your creativity will always be the star.
You will receive hands-on training so you can find the balance between our branding and creative processes.
What are the emotions you are trying to evoke?
What are the Call-to-Actions or objectives of this marketing piece?
You will get it all here.
- You must be an experienced Photoshop and/or Illustrator user.
- You love to design and experiment with design tools, yet keep things simple.
- You have strong empathy so you can understand our target audience and their needs.
- You are willing to commit at least 44 hours/week. For your information, our working hours are 8.30 am - 7.30 pm on weekdays and 9.30 am - 5 pm on Saturdays.
- You are ready to start immediately
- Assist the marketing manager with any marketing collaterals and graphic works.
- Assist the marketing team with any content, copywriting and social media post.
- Assist the product manager in continuous UX research/testing.
- Assist the team with any photography shoot of products and light video editing.
Preferred background in design, mass communications, or any other equivalent diploma / degree
- A minimum commitment period of 3 months is required.
- We are looking for candidates who can start working immediate for at least 3 months.
- Singaporean/ PR only
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Clear and engaging communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing
- Comfortable and confident in engaging groups through both discussions and presentations
- Refined interpersonal skills, ability to empathise and connect with people
- Confidence to remain calm when under pressure
- Analytical thinker. Able to analyse the information you have available to you, make decisions and act based on it
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the ecommerce landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture