Hawksford is a leading provider of corporate, trust and fund administration services. We help clients to make the most of their business decisions and their wealth by taking on the burden of regulatory, financial and tax compliance, corporate governance and reporting obligations.
We have helped families to take care of their wealth, entrepreneurs to succeed, multinational companies to operate and transact, and funds to maximise their returns.
Clients are at the centre of everything we do. We take time to understand their requirements and ambitions, and deliver structured administrative and planning solutions.
We are committed to making every interaction meaningful and productive. We do so for all of our institutional, entrepreneurial and high-net-worth clients across the globe.
We are international. We are client focused. We are your professionals. We are Hawksford.
This is an opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients with business in different sectors. The candidate shall be the main point of contact and coordinate between clients, third party, authority, and co-colleagues
He/she will be directly involved in company set up, provision of corporate as well as accounting, tax, visa/immigration advisory services among others. The candidate will be involved in ad-hoc project to assist the client in accessing both the Singapore and South-East Asian Markets. He/she is also expected to take part in business development activities, in order to find, analyse and evaluate new potential clients/markets.
- Handle full suite of incorporation & business support services for clients
- Manage & upkeep excellent client relationship
- Coordinate and complete clients' requests by working closely with colleagues
- Ensure that clients' assignment are completed in a timely manner
- Frequent communication with clients via face-to-face meetings, video conference, emails or phone call
- Involvement in business development activities
- Ad-hoc projects on client management and business development
- Degree Holder in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related studies
- Hands-on experience in accounting, audit and taxation advisory
- Proficiency in written/spoken English
- Candidate who are proficient in European language will have an added advantage as the role maybe required to support client from European countries
- Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point