Open Circles is a community of leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, artists and creators, brought together through highly curated experiences. Open Circles programmes experiences and content for leaders around Asia. Through these experiences, we aim to champion positive leadership in today's leaders and the next generation of leaders to come.
Within our community, we're honoured to have worked with notable names like Kevin Lin (cofounder, twitch), Joseph Phua (cofounder, Paktor; CEO, M17), Nadya Hutagalung (celebrity and sustainability champion), Chainsmokers, Russell Simmons (Cofounder, def jam records), Peng Ong (cofounder, Match.com and Monks Hill Ventures) and more.
We are highly involved in the startup ecosystem and spread positive influence through highly successful leaders around the world.
Project Manager (Events and Digital Projects)
- Assisting in project management
- managing timelines and jobscopes
- networking with entrepreneurs and investors
- Assisting creative asset management
Will be trained to:
- do event management
- do business development
- understand the startup ecosystem
- Staggered between working from home and working in office (5 day work week, staggered between work from home and office)
- Flexible working hours (flexible hours to cater to school schedule if applicable)
- Microsoft office (Excel, word, powerpoint, etc)
- Basic design skills (Photoshop, illustrator, etc)
- interest in the startup ecosystem
- willingness to learn
- fun, positive and driven