GRID PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a 35-year old full-service idea lab that deftly handles creative tasks from the smallest to the largest, all the way up to full-scale event management. Along the way, we have seen design trends come and go, but solid thinking, great ideas and execution never go out of style. And that is why we have held fast to our design philosophy for the last three decades. We are a network that inspires, nurtures, and protects creativity, all with an eye to building enduring relationships between brands and consumers.
We use a holistic approach to brand building, touching every contact point a consumer might have with the brand, like packaging, merchandising, advertisements on billboards, television, radio or the web, promotions and events.
We define advertising strategy, build the brand identity and execute advertising activities driving demand for products and services.
Our belief is in disciplined and professional processes that allow us to effectively harness our creative potential. It’s a simple but proven approach that you will appreciate, and which produces work that is both aesthetically pleasing and highly effective.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
(A&P, DESIGN & EVENT)
Account Executive / Senior Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales and / or profitability objectives, typically from new clients or accounts. Account Executives / Senior Account Executives identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process.
Senior Account Executives typically manage and mentor one or Account Executives—demonstrating advanced sales, market research and business skills.
• Meeting clients to discuss their campaign needs
• Translating client’s brief into creative brief with support of relevant research and facts done
• Briefing the creative team who will produce the campaign
• Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
• Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations with costings to clients
• Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
• Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
• Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
• Managing the account’s budget and invoicing the client
• Preparing proposal for pitches to win new business
• Managing and executing events
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
• Related diploma or degree with minimum of 3 to 5 years marketing experience in an in-house or creative event agency
• Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Superior business and negotiation skills
• Extensive industry contacts
• Digital Strategy skills will be a plus.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.