FTS offers a full suite of Inflight Wireless Streaming and Satellite Connectivity hardware solutions, designed after years of research and fully compliant with all aviation standards.
We design, manufacture, test all our hardware as well as develop all our software so they work seamlessly with one another. Our aircraft hardware has already been certified in Europe and US and launching on airlines all over the world. We aim to disrupt the travel experience by bringing new innovations to the Inflight Entertainment and Connectivity market. FTS is backed by leading industry players, major institutions and has global offices in USA, Europe, Singapore and China.
Due to our rapid expansion in the region, we have openings for several key positions in our Singapore HQ office.
- Work in conjunction with the sales management team on presentations, proposals and contracts and support the customer on-boarding process from beginning to ensure successful and timely resolution of implementation related issues.
- Define, design and document new product requirements, build and test new product prototypes
- Support and coordinate the internal development of programs, products and services
- Execute project management responsibilities to enable seamless entry in to service and business operations.
- Monitor progress and accuracy to ensure proper implementation is completed within the agreed upon project deadlines.
- Communicate and make certain that all customer and business requirements are implemented.
- Monitor and prepare timely performance analytics data to management
- Collate, organize and analyse market research data
- Brainstorm and execute online, offline marketing and social campaigns