We’re a smart, dedicated and fun team with huge plans for growth in order to achieve our vision. We’re looking for outstanding people to help us shape the future of M&A deal origination and we need an incredible individual to help identify M&A opportunities for our clients.
Finquest is a fast-growing Fintech company, with headquarters in Singapore and additional offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Luxembourg. We provide M&A deal origination services powered by data and AI for a global client base of large Private Equity firms and global corporations.
Our company culture is focused on 3 things: our people, our data and our clients. Our team speaks more than 15 languages and we pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative office environment across our offices.
Finquest was set up to solve the key problem of finding reliable data for private companies and to give an alternative approach to deal origination, empowering buyers to take control of their M&A pipelines. Even though we’re young and ambitious (founded only in 2016) we’re on track to solve the M&A origination challenges for private companies globally.
Full-Time Research Intern
You will be responsible for:
- Using our internal tools, databases and external searches to fulfil clients’ expectations in a timely manner
- Analysing the types of data/information needed to be collected in order to serveour clients better
- Participating in client discussions
- Sorting and organizing data and making it easily accessible for decision-making
- Performing general research on organisations that meet the client’s intevetment criteria
- Validating the collected data to ensure its quality
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and process improvement
- Contributing to developing enhanced organizational practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- High EQ, strong understanding of the requirements of fast-moving markets and companies
- Experience using data information providers will be beneficial (e.g. S&P Capital IQ, Bloomberg, and other data aggregation programs/ information provider’s databases.)
- Experience of working to and achieving targets
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Resilient in overcoming objections and a tenacious and determined attitude when faced with barriers or obstacles
The compensation package will depend on your profile.