The Essilor Group has put its expertise at the service of good vision in designing, manufacturing and distributing quality products and services through innovative business models. Today we provide solutions to correct and protect the visual health of the 7.7 billion people in the world.
For 170 years the Essilor Group has put its expertise at the service of good vision in designing, manufacturing and distributing ophthalmic lenses and equipment for eye care professionals.
Today we are the leader in our field, providing solutions seen by professionals and consumers as the reference in correction, protection and prevention for visual health. With strong brands such as Varilux®, Crizal®, Eyezen™, Xperio®, Transitions®, Bolon®, Foster Grant® or Costa®, we are active across prescription glasses, sunglasses and reading glasses, and in ophthalmic optics equipment.
Find out more about Essilor here: https://www.essilor.com/en/
The intern will work as part of the Global Talent team at AMERA HQ Singapore. This is an opportunity to gain practical experience and global exposure working on talent projects and initiatives. The internship period will be 3-6 months in a challenging and fast-paced work environment. This involves entry level professional duties and project work in various capacities.
- This position reports to the Global Talent Team with general supervision from the Global Senior Vice President Talent & Executive Career Management
- Assist in the design and creation of talent development programs and initiatives
- Engage in the brainstorming of ideas for the implementation of various HR topics - HR systems, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Engagement and other ad hoc projects.
- Develop external and internal communication materials for the execution of HR projects (e.g. PowerPoint presentations, articles, infographics and training materials etc.)
- Conduct baseline data analysis and charting to represent talent data for reporting purposes
To be successful, you should have:
- Not necessary; but preferred to have prior HR internship experiences
- Technical & Analytical Capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Ability to create visually appealing and distinctive PowerPoint slides and other communication materials
- An excellent team player with robust written and oral skills
- Superb command of the English language
- Fast learner with an attention to detail and creative thinking