The Ascott Limited is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators, headquartered in Singapore. We manage the Ascott, Citadines, Somerset brands, and lyf, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents.
Our portfolio of more than 100,000 serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf Region. We offer fully furnished residences which provide the perfect blend of quality services and conveniences of a hotel with the comforts of apartment-living. As the favored choice for guests staying for longer periods, be it business or leisure, our residences embody the true essence of a home away from home.
- Coordinate and work closely with cluster HR partners on staff recognition awards
- Plan, develop and execute ad-hoc service campaigns on a cluster level that promotes the company's brand promise and core values
- Provide administrative support in the development of Service Interaction Standards
- Review and update current guideline policies for accuracy
- Provide timely maintenance of department shared mailbox
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism, Business, Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A passion for the hospitality industry and its best practices
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator/ graphic design
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.