Castlery is looking for a passionate Content Marketing & Social Media Intern to join our team.
This position will be based in Castlery’s Singapore office where you will assist the Marketing Communications team in coordinating local/international activities. The role is a three to six month, paid contract and will involve helping to prepare and develop content marketing materials across various channels to interact with today’s smart shoppers.
We're a fast-growing, high energy team with a passion for furniture, creativity, and new technology. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join and learn from the Marketing Communications and Creative team. We look for entrepreneurial spirits who can thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Copywriting and content creation for social media, EDM, website, blog, and other digital marketing channels
- Shooting of videos, photos, creation of gifs using mobile phone for content execution
- Scheduling, tagging, and uploading of content on social media, Pinterest, and other marketing platforms.
- Community engagement with customers, coordination for content projects (i.e. shoots, interviews, social media contests, etc)
- Ad Hoc content tasks e.g. proof-reading, liaising with third-party sites to update photos,
- Preparing performance analytics reports for Social Media, eDM, etc to track and measure content effectiveness
- Collaborating with Marketing & Creative team members regarding on-going projects and campaigns
- Additional duties and responsibilities may apply
- Currently pursuing a degree in Mass Communications or other related fields
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well both independently and as part of cross-functional teams
- Experience and knowledge of social/digital media tools (iMovie, gif makers, IG story apps, etc)
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing platforms (Facebook Pages, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including prioritization, attention to detail and working with deadlines
- Self-starting attitude with the desire to develop a career in marketing communications