- Entrepreneur Empowerment Fund
- Personal Assistant to Venture Partners
- Date Listed
- 28 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
82 Playfair Road, #10-01, S368001
- Allowance /
- $750 - 950 monthly
- Admin / Secretarial
- Company Profile
Entrepreneur Empowerment Fund (EEF) is an early stage Southeast Asia (SEA) focused Angel Investment firm based in Singapore. EEF invests in startups during their seed funding phase.. The team has over 5 years of VC, mentoring and advisory experience.
As angel investors, we take an active role in helping our portfolio startups to scale beyond their domestic markets into the region. We believe in a founders first approach and work closely with them from day one to give them the support they need to build their dreams.
- Job Description
What A Day Looks Like @ EEF
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
You Will Love This Job If:
- You enjoy creating a team culture as an early member of the team
- You want to have an intimate knowledge of how companies can scale
- You want to have a clear growth progression in any team you are part of
- You enjoy multitasking and managing time-sensitive projects concurrently
- You want your voice to be heard and influence the strategy of Prospr's growth journey
Other Head Turning Criteria:
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
- Capable of managing multiple projects/events simultaneously under set deadlines
- You are able to cope well under pressure
- Interested, send in your resume to us.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only applicants based in Singapore currently will be considered.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.