We are an international health and wellness company based in Singapore. We are looking to expand and grow our team. We believe that everyone deserves the health they need to live the life they want. With locations in the US, South Korea, Vietnam, India, Malaysia and Singapore, we are looking to leave our mark in the world. We are still a small company, and the work will be hard, but it will also be rewarding. Expect your contributions to lead to concrete growth for our company.
We are looking for committed and talented individuals to join us. If you meet the criteria below, do send your resume along. We look forward to meeting you.
- Assist in general IT administration for the Company
- Assist in the upkeep of Company locations and assets
- Assist in sourcing for vendors for the Company’s IT needs
- Assist in managing and troubleshooting for issues in the Company’s client software
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects that may be assigned to the Department
- Be able to speak Korean as you will need to interact with our Korean market
- Have good listening and reporting skills
- Resourceful in solving problems and overcoming challenges
- Have a keen and careful eye for the work to be done.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office
You will be required to put in a minimum internship duration of 3 months. We want you to have a meaningful experience where you will have time to learn and put the things you learnt to good use.