- Empact Pte Ltd
- Admin Intern
- Date Listed
- 15 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Apr 2019, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
20 Anson Road #11-05 Singapore 079912
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Others / General Work
- Company Profile
Empact was established in November 2011. We empower non-profit organisations and social enterprises (social organisations) by providing them access to affordable and professional services that are critical to their daily operations.
Through us, we allow individuals, corporations, tertiary institutions and associations to volunteer their time and skills for these social organisations. We manage and interface with these social organisations so that the volunteers can focus on contributing their skills and expertise. It is with this philosophy, that we were awarded the New Initiative Grant by the National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre (NVPC) in March 2012.
By tapping on our network, we are also able to work with grantmakers in the community to channel their funds to social organisations and causes that best meet their objectives.
- Job Description
You will be working together with our Client Service Managers and Executives on a digital connectivity project.
- Checking and verification of information and documents such as system info, grant applications, bills and other documents
- Maintaining and updating records
- Assisting in project meetings, e.g. prepare presentation slides, take minutes
- Performing other general administrative tasks and support functions as assigned
- Diploma graduate
- Meticulous, organized and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate can expect to further develop and refine organization, multi-tasking and communication skills, as well as gain knowledge of the social sector. He/She should be able to start work immediately and to commit for a duration of 3 months.