- Eben Consultants (FE) Pte Ltd
- Executive Consultants ( Internship )
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- 21 Bt Batok Crescent # 07-84 Wcega Tower Singapore
- Allowance /
- $1,100 - 2,350 monthly
- Company Profile
The well established Eben internship program ( since 2001 ) provides industrial experience in not 1 but multiple broad based , knowledge-based fast growing industrial sectors namely :
1. Business Capability Consulting 2. Corporate Human Capital Training.
Established since 1993, Eben Consultants is a Consulting firm with accredited Singapore Practising Management Consultants (PMC ). Since 2009 we are a Skills Future Approved Training Organisation . Please view www.ebencon.com.
Our mission is to add values to Businesses by enhancing Entrepreneurial Capability processes and deploying Technology to enable Business to meet their customer ‘s requirements in important order winning capabilities such as but not limited to:
1. ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System. This system / certification will enable firms to be qualified as a world class supplier and subsequently able to increase their sales & win tenders.
2. ISO 14001: 2015, Environment Management System. This system / certification supports environmental sustainability and will enable firms to be qualified as a world class supplier and subsequently able to increase their sales & win tenders.
3. ISO 45001: Safety Management System. This system is a legal requirement and support the WSH Act mandated since 2007.
4. Business Excellence / SQC. This system enable enterprises to expand globally via 7 areas of business best practices .
5. Business Productivity Diagnosis and Business Planning: Using Financial Analytic to strengthen business plan .
As an SSG accredited Approved Training Organisation ( ATO ). We are specialists in developing and training CET courses under the Employability Skills and Service Excellence Frameworks.
In June 2001, Chairman of NUS Engineering Internship Committee commended Eben’s dedication in training their interns. In subsequent years we received commendations / testimonies from NTU, Singapore Polytechnic , Republic Polytechnic and our interns.
- Job Description
You will be assigned to work closely with a experienced certified consultant supervisor who will be guiding you as a mentor. Beside him / her , there will be another experienced certified consultant as a second mentor .
We will start by training / guiding you in your tasks pertaining to some of the tasks below ( as 3 months is really short ). After the training ,you will assisting the consultant supervisors in some “ live “ industrial projects .
Work is wide and interesting . But there is no OT or tight schedule . Work involves latest state of art . In May 2019 , our interns will assist in deploying UAE Drone in surveillance patrol – non military )!. You will be thrilled to be able to fly a modern drone in industrial application . With no OT and mainly 5 day week .Other interesting projects include but not limited to :
Industrial researching and developing involving some of the following Digital Engagement processes in the industry . 1. Digital Media development , E Learning development , Data Intelligence, Smart and secure Business
Specifically : Adopting the aforementioned (digitally enabling) , assist in some of the items below :
1. establishing and implementing internationally acclaimed management systems for different Industries.
2. conducting success skill and leadership courses with digital technology
3. corporate Training & Development for firms with digitally enabling
4. Productivity Diagnosis and Measurement Project and crafting Roadmaps for SMEs to improve their productivity.
5. Establishing Business Excellence Framework for client companies
6. marketing outreach presentations and initiatives .
Training : Relevant Induction Training in English & Chinese provided for the 2 broad based knowledge-based focuses : 1. Capability Consulting 2. Corporate Training.
Outcome : Working closely with our consulting team, interns will acquire personalized professional experience by first receiving training and then getting involved in real industrial projects under the close supervision of the consultants .The interns will learn through presentation skills, coaching, group interaction, rehearsal, networking and fun activities.
* Interns will have plenty of industrial exposure in the multiple broad based knowledge-based growing sectors yet there is normally no overtime or excessive stress.
We aspire to do our utmost in caring and training our interns with our 2 broad based knowledge-based focuses. Past interns have shared they have indeed benefited from our practical competency skill approach. Our interns certainty become much more confident to take on the industry upon graduation and many were selected by companies of their choices.