- Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (Ninja Van)
- Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- Jalan Kilang Timor, Kewalram House, Singapore
- 8 Jln Kilang Timor, Singapore 159305
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations, Sales / Retail
- Company Profile
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Job Description
- Identify and qualify leads or opportunities for sales team using Zendesk.
- Engage and maintain existing client accounts using CRM software, ensuring a high level of service quality.
- Provide sales and administrative support to local sales team in Singapore.
- Prepare sales presentation materials and documentation.
- Support sales team in data analytics for team performance index.
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in a busy sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented and client-focused with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Please apply directly through Ninja Van's Career Page - https://jobs.lever.co/ninjavan/95c53284-d057-434f-9830-89dff299c76e