Kewalram House 30 Jalan Kilang Barat Singapore 159363
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Business Intelligence team enables data-driven decision making. Through the use of analysis, data warehousing and visualization tools, we derive insights that are used by all departments in their daily work.
What The Work Entails
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop scalable and performant solutions for their data requirements
- Develop pipelines to ingest data from different applications using APIs
- Perform extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) of data into the data warehouse
- Gain hands-on experience working with Big Data technologies
What We Look Out For
- Currently pursuing a related Engineering field
- Full-time internship
- Required: Experience with Python and SQL
- Good to have: knowledge about data warehouse concepts
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Passion for data