- Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (Ninja Van)
- Regional Intern, Project Management
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- Kewalram House 30 Jalan Kilang Barat Singapore 159363
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Consulting, Risk / Product / Project Management
- Company Profile
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 2 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
- Job Description
The New Business Units (NBU) division comprises of some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better.
The Ninja Solutions Team leverages our proprietary technology and operations expertise to consult and deliver value to our key partners. We are looking for a Project Management Intern to assist with the execution of our strategic project initiatives.
- Please apply directly through Ninja Van's Career Page - https://jobs.lever.co/ninjavan/b380793f-751f-41bd-9c63-849687cc3f6a