- Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (Ninja Van)
- Regional Intern, Marketing
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- Kewalram House Jalan Kilang Barat Singapore 159363
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Job Description
Ninja Van is opening its doors wide for an inquisitive mind to be involved in all facets of marketing for the Regional team. You will be exposed to a broad spectrum of work pertaining to Marketing, Public Relations and Consumer Insights.
You will be involved in the production of collaterals, providing creative briefs to agencies through discussions with the internal teams. Insights and Public Relations work will be expected on an ad-hoc basis.
What The Work Entails
- Assist marketing team on daily activities ranging from executing of marketing initiatives to coordinating of PR activities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative briefs for production of marketing collaterals.
- Liaise and manage project timelines of marketing activities with agencies.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks required by the consumer insights team.
What We Look Out For
- Strong interest in working in an e-commerce tech-logistics start-up
- Knowledge in Marketing - studied or currently studying marketing
- Functions well in a team environment
- Able to commit for at least 2.5 months (full-time or part-time is welcome)
- Hard worker who is able to work independently
- Please apply directly through Ninja Van's Career Page - https://jobs.lever.co/ninjavan/eaa6100c-0d5a-4a5d-83a1-dead61d85bf6