- Very Special Arts Singapore
- Graphic Design Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- 133 Bedok North Avenue 3 #01-138 S(460133)
- Allowance /
- $500 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
- Company Profile
Launched in September 1993 by Singapore’s Ambassador-at-Large and VSA Patron, Professor Tommy Koh, Very Special Arts Singapore is a local charity organization dedicated to providing opportunities for people with disabilities to be involved in the arts. For the past 24 years, VSA Singapore has been running successful art programmes, workshops, competitions and art exhibitions for the special needs community, creating awareness among members of the public of their immense talent and resilience.
Through our programmes, we:
- Promote the educational, social, rehabilitative and therapeutic benefits of visual, performing and literary arts;
- Integrate individuals with disabilities into mainstream society through the arts; and
- Assist them in obtaining financial independence through arts and arts-creation.
- Job Description
Very Special Arts Singapore is looking for passionate young individuals to join our team as a Graphic Designer. Come on board and help us support our cause of empowering people with special needs!
The successful applicant will support our Marketing Executive for a minimum of three months. You will be encouraged to share new ideas, keep our designs fresh and seize opportunities to learn as much as you can about what it takes to be a successful in-house creative designer.
- Create high-quality designs for online/offline media (annual reports, newsletters, brochures, posters, digital banners, etc)
- Understand a project brief and carry it out from conceptualisation to execution to meet organisation’s branding
- Contact printers/vendors when necessary
- Candidate should possess a background in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) related software and creating F.A. for large format print.
- Ensure brand consistency on all developed materials
- Highly organised and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV / resume via email to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.