The company is a start up Family Office. It is looking for a small but dynamic investment team. The analyst will work directly work with the family Principal in making investments in global markets in diversified asset classes.
• Conducting investment and trading related research for various asset classes including Global equities, bonds, structured products, private equity transactions and contributing to investment ideas while working closely with the CIO in portfolio construction, asset allocation and selection
• Learning and implementing investing strategies involving fundamental and technical analysis
• Perform independent equity research on securities and/or industries before compiling reports to share findings and suggesting ideas.
• Maintain earnings and industry models, leverage skills in Accounting, Finance, Economics and Data Management
• Generate relevant ideas and recommendations to incorporate into portfolios- Apply finance knowledge to analysis of P&L, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
• Assisting in monitoring the Portfolio including Dashboards, Risk Management and Reporting
• A person with a sharp mind and interest in investing
• Degree in Investment Analysis/Finance/ Economics
• CFA Level 1+ Preferred
• Advanced MS Excel skills, with deep understanding of financial modelling
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Good English communication (verbal & written) skills
• Quick learner with a structured mindset
• Able to multi-task under tight deadlines
• Possess initiative & problem-solving capability
• Candidates should be able to work in Singapore (Citizens, PRs)
* Location: Singapore CBD
* Job Type: Full time
* Relevant work experience will be a plus
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.