The SeedIn Story
SeedIn is a debt-based crowdfunding platform. We match Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and investors so that SMEs can find suitable financing while investors can invest in it for a return.
Seedin believe in providing a win-win situation for investors and SMEs. We ensure the selection of credible SMEs through our stringent review process that includes meeting business owners and doing site visits. We pick the best suitable businesses that we will want to fund ourselves.
Five years into SeedIn’s journey, our community of investors would agree with our prudent methodology.
Regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, SeedIn holds a Capital Markets Services Licence to deal in securities under the Securities and Futures Act.
WHY JOIN US
Being part of the Fintech ecosystem, SeedIn is Singapore’s homegrown debt based crowdfunding platform. You will gain insights into this fast pace industry and pioneer together with us into the Fintech scene that is not only in Singapore but also across the offices that we have across Southeast Asia.
Our vision of empowering Singapore businesses with our community is through our philosophy “Powered By Seedin, Powered By The People”. Join us in this exciting journey as we look forward to Fintech – the future of financial services.
- Candidate should preferably possess Art & Design, Advertising / Media or related disciplines
- Proficient in the application of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Indesign etc.).
- Relevant experience in 2D graphics, logos, marketing collaterals and large print designs preferred.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices; such as Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to create superior; original designs and exhibit strong design style; including creative design solutions within the constraints of the internet and print media.
- Solid understanding of client deliverables; and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding; layout; colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration; and the delivery of projects on time.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities; meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organization and communication skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast paced environment.