- Dioworks Learning Pte Ltd
- Natural Language Processing Data Scientist
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
408 North Bridge Road, #02-01, Singapore 188725
- Allowance /
- $4,000 - 5,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Dioworks is an e-learning design company focused on using technology as enablers to make learning easy, engaging and effective. Dioworks offers bespoke solutions for organisations to integrate learning, training and assessment of work-based competencies via blended learning strategies. Specifically, we combine the strengths of Classroom-Facilitated Learning, Online Courses and our "Kinetic Coach" automated response training solution to equip learners with future-ready work skills. Dioworks is proud to be the the winner of InnovPlus Challenge 2017, a competition organised by iN.LAB’. InnovPlus Challenge is part of the larger iN.LEARN 2020 national strategy to boost innovation in the CET sector in Singapore.
- Job Description
We are looking for a Natural Language Processing data scientist to implement and improve our chatbot products.
As a Natural Language Processing Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- implementing algorithms and building machine learning models in Python for Question Answering, Natural Language Understanding, Topic Segmentation/Modelling and Part of Speech (POS) Tagging.
- applying deep learning to Natural Language Processing, Understanding and Generation.
- building and adapting machine learning models for production systems.
- creating and implementing chatbots including all the necessary backend development.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a highly quantitative field.
- Excellent working knowledge and proven technical proficiency in Python language.
- Proven experience with Natural Language Question Answering in academia or in the industry.
- Proven experience working with Deep Learning, preferably in Tensorflow or Keras.
- Proven experience in at least three of the following: NLTK, SpaCy, Gensim, AIML, Django.
- Experience with the Facebook App Review process and Messenger chatbot development and deployment will be a bonus but not required.
- Singapore citizenship or PR preferred.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.