- Morris Grayson Group
- Financial Management Trainee
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
Morris Grayson Group prides ourselves to be a dynamic agency which has highly motivated employees. We believe that nurturing our teammates is the key to success in the fast-paced financial industry. Hence, we place a heavy emphasis on mentoring from senior consultants and higher management.
We welcome self-driven individuals who wish to embark and succeed in their career in the financial services industry.
- Job Description
- Appointment setting
- Learn about company product, worksite marketing, corporate solution
- Attend training, workshop, networking events, and experience the fun of this rewarding industry
- Will be trained and developed on the various sales technique, networking skills, relationship building
- Provide assistance in roadshows
This internship is opened to those with an enthusiasm spirit & someone who's not afraid to challenge him/herself!
- Candidates without working experience are welcome
- Diploma Holders & Above
- Looking to acquire basic experience as a Management Trainee in financial industry
- Looking for a fun & team-based environment to learn
- Candidate should has interests to embark on financial sector
In return, We provide:
- Allowances for $500-1000* per month
- Full On-the-Job training (Telemarketing, Events Training, Networking)
- Networking/Learning Opportunities with Business Owners
- Fun and Enthusiastic Learning Environment
- Interested please send your resume by click APPLY button provided below
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.