- AXA - The Honeybees
- Investment Junior
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
AXA Shenton Way
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
Part of the leading Global Insurer AXA Insurance, the Honeybees is actively sourcing for a team of Wealth Planning Managers to join them to help their consumer realize their dreams and ambitions.
The Honeybees provide a comprehensive range of financial instruments to value add to people of all walks of lives, including of life, health, general insurance, and investment products. This will definitely be able to help their consumers from all wards to achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Job Description
Always been interested in investment and wealth management?
Or you are seeking for a meaningful career with an uncapped salary?
- Fast Track Career Progression
- Uncapped Income (Basic + Commission +Bonus)
- Free overseas leisure trips to US and Europe!
- Min 2 months of commitment period for interns
- Includes training on investment and wealth management, risk transfer management, mindset development, leadership and entrepreneurial skillset and more!
*Internship positions are most suitable for fresh graduates who are still exploring their options, or students who are graduating soon!*
1. 21 yrs old and above.
2. Local dipolma or A lvl and above.
3. Singaporean or PR only
4. No experience required
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.