Tinvio is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, we unlock capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Up for a bold challenge? Come join our team of builders and enablers across APAC! Backed by Sequoia, GFC, Partech.
@tinvioapp | tinvio.com/about
- Join a team of bold, passionate, smart people who want to work hard and play to win
- Generous perks, awesome open office culture, fair compensation to help you work better
For engineering or other roles, apply to explore our openings.
As a Product / Growth Hacker (Intern), you'll be responsible for the product development, end-to-end execution, and cross-functional stakeholder communications regarding all our product and growth activities and their performance indicators. You will also partner with the business development teams across the region to accelerate our growth via product capabilities, and build features (from scratch) to enable fast and effective acquisition and onboarding across different alternate channels.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (sales, customer success, engineering and design) to gather, assess and define needs and requirements for new product features based on product strategy
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Understand Tinvio's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Plan, design and lead growth campaigns across all channels (product marketing, search engine presence, events, email drip marketing, content, partnerships etc.)
- Passionate about product / growth hacking and have some experience driving comprehensive and cross-functional initiatives
- Solid organisational skills, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization and with external parties
- Critical: Native fluency in English and the right to work in Singapore
- Bonus: Multiple languages, product or digital marketing experience in F&B or hospitality, and/or SaaS product experience targeted at business owners
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.