Tinvio is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, we unlock capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Up for a bold challenge? Come join our team of builders and enablers across APAC! Backed by Sequoia, GFC, Partech.
@tinvioapp | tinvio.com/about
- Join a team of bold, passionate, smart people who want to work hard and play to win
- Generous perks, awesome open office culture, fair compensation to help you work better
As a Growth / Digital Marketing (Intern), you will be able to work closely with the Product leads to create and curate content that aligns with Tinvio’s marketing goals and objectives. You will accelerate our growth by conducting research on customers and competitors behaviours. You will also manage customer relationships and deliver a human support experience to our customers.
- Manage Tinvio’s existing social media channels
- Create new marketing content with catchy phrases and headlines for marketing, write well thought out, concise and effective descriptions that align with Tinvio’s marketing goals and objectives
- Research and analyse trends, behaviours and best practices
- Participate in brainstorms, collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and evaluate competitor’s marketing and digital contents
- Communicate with clients to gather insights and information
- Assist in maintaining project schedules and coordination
- Great understanding of product and ability to conduct market research and stay up-to-date with current trends
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills is a must, other regional languages would be an asset
- Demonstrate a general understanding of social media channels (hands-on experience is a plus)
- High attention to detail and are extremely organised
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects in parallel within tight deadlines and with good time-management skills
- Critical: Native fluency in English and the right to work in Singapore
- Bonus: Experience in F&B or hospitality, and/or SaaS product experience targeted at business owners
For engineering or other roles, apply to explore our openings.
* For full-term internship (6 months), you may need to apply for Leave of Absence (LOA) or approach your faculty for a credit bearing internship.