Tinvio is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, we unlock capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Up for a bold challenge? Come join our team of builders and enablers across APAC! Backed by Sequoia, GFC, Partech.
@tinvioapp | tinvio.com/about
- Join a team of bold, passionate, smart people who want to work hard and play to win
- Generous perks, awesome open office culture, fair compensation to help you work better
As a Brand Marketing (Intern), you will be able to use your expertise to handle both creative and analytical tasks to develop and deliver marketing content across various channels to the targeted market. You will have the opportunities to work alongside experienced Product Leads to gain insights and experience working in a small and fast-paced startup environment.
- Produce engaging, eye-catching artwork for various digital marketing channels (e.g social media posts on Instagram feed, Instagram Stories, Facebook ads, Google ads, website banners, EDMs and more)
- Manage copywriting, come up with catchy phrases and headlines for marketing, write well thought out, concise and effective descriptions and other content that align with marketing goals and objectives
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that your design and copy achieve the given objective(s) while following brand guidelines
- Assist in maintaining project schedules and coordination
- Manage creative assets and ensure clear documentation in shared folders
- Participate in brainstorms, provide relevant research and analysis for ideas
- Experience with graphic designing and/or digital illustrations using tools such as Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Sketch, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills is a must, other regional languages would be an asset
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects in parallel within tight deadlines and with good time-management skill
- Demonstrate a general understanding of social media channels and influencer marketing (hands-on experience is a plus)
- Able to research and analyse audience preferences and stay up-to-date with current trends
- Experience writing copy is a plus
- Critical: Native fluency in English and the right to work in Singapore
- Bonus: Experience in F&B or hospitality, and/or SaaS product experience targeted at business owners
For engineering or other roles, apply to explore our openings.
* For full-term internship (6 months), you may need to apply for Leave of Absence (LOA) or approach your faculty for a credit bearing internship.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.