Tinvio is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, we unlock capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Up for a bold challenge? Come join our team of builders and enablers across APAC! Backed by Sequoia, GFC, Partech.
@tinvioapp | tinvio.com
- Join a team of bold, passionate, smart people who want to work hard and play to win
- Generous perks, awesome open office culture in downtown Singapore, fair compensation packages to help you work better
As a UX/UI Design Intern at Tinvio, you will uncover customer problems and solve them through intuitive, simple and accessible designs for millions of small-medium merchants and suppliers across the region. You will be involved in the entire product development process, including customer discovery to distill problems into clear user needs, to solving them with user friendly designs. You will partner closely with our product managers, engineers and business teams to digitise a fragmented and inefficient industry, with the goal of bettering the relationships between suppliers and merchants.
- Conduct user research through both qualitative and quantitative methods to uncover problems our customers face
- Rapidly prototype and iterate concepts to learn what our customer needs
- Design sketches, low, high fidelity user interfaces and experiences across our iOS, Android and Web apps, and keep yourself up to date on the latest design patterns
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other key stakeholders to support implementation
- Passionate about design and have at least 1 UX/UI project on portfolio
- Familiarity in Product Design for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and with the respective guidelines and standards
- Familiarity with Sketch, Figma, Framer or similar tools
- A self-organizer, ability to multi-task and being disciplined about work, from discovery of user problems to having an interest in measuring impact of releases
- A sharp eye for detail and a quick wit – believing that typos, sounding robotic, and generic content is totally unacceptable
- Critical: Native fluency in English and the right to work in Singapore
- Bonus: Experience in F&B or hospitality, native mobile application design, and communication app design
For engineering or other roles, apply to explore our openings.
* For full-term internship (6 months), you may need to apply for Leave of Absence(LOA) or approach your faculty for a credit bearing internship.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.