Founded in October 2010 by Olivier Bendel, Deliciae Hospitality Management (DHM) opened its first restaurant, L’Entrecote The Steak & Fries Bistro, on the quaint duxton hill in Singapore. DHM currently has 5 restaurants, all situated at iconic destinations across Singapore: L’Entrecote The Steak & Fries Bristro at duxton hill and Customs House; Sabio by the Sea overlooking the sea at the picturesque Quayside Isle-sentosa cove; Souffle at duxton hill; and Forlino at the iconic Marina Bay, in view of the Merlion and breathtaking Singapore skyline.
*Manages all day-to day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
*Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe set by the Chef De Cuisine for restaurant and outside catering.
*Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
*Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation.
*Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients, ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed and within budget.
*Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
*Maintain cleanliness and organization in all work areas.
*Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station, adhere to health and safety standards of hygiene and cleanliness. At all times to bear in mind for “Risk Management Plan and abide by the Food Safety Management System for recording of all monitoring forms “.
*Developing new recipes for seasonal menus as assigned by the CDC for restaurant and Outside Catering.
- Meticulous, keen attention to detail and creativity.
- Good working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- 1 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a pastry baker, or relevant role.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment.
- Positive attitude and Good communication skills
- Solutions-oriented, results driven and problem-solver