Daimler South East AsiaPte. Ltd.
Daimler Singapore is aregional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore,South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific & African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
· Coordination & management reporting on related IT & financial management topics
· Consolidation of management feedback on initiatives set by management
· Organize and support regional meetings & events
. And any admin and adhoc job duties
· Strong organizational and management skills;
· Possess good problem-solving skills;
· Excellent analytical, methodological and organizational skills;
· Ability to multitask and deliver on time;
· Strategic thinking, customer orientation, team spirit and highly motivated;
· Possess high interpersonal skills and able to establish good working model with respective counterparts;
· Highly-motivated individual and able to work independently;
· Excellent self-management, can take ownership and accountability of the tasks;
· Ability to build network and relationships with respective counterparts
· Excellent proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Words,PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
· Proficiency in any photo or video editing software will be an added plus
· Good spoken and written communication skills.