- CraveFx Pte Ltd
- HR & Operations Executive
- Date Listed
- 14 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
#05-01, 625 Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319519
- Allowance /
- $2,400 - 2,900 monthly
- Human Resources
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
WHAT ARE WE
We’re not simply a post-production facility – we’re a fully fledged animation, motion graphics and visual effects studio in Singapore capable of carrying your project from concept all the way through to final render. Our animation studio has produced visualisations, 2D and 3D animation, infographics, visual effects, motion graphics, and augmented reality applications.
CraveFX was started from a want to achieve the impossible. The goal of our studio is to create and fulfill every desire, world, character, object, and reality that the mind can summon. We strive to push creativity and technology to the limit, with revolutionary graphics solutions that transcend expectations and break with tradition.
We have a large team of artists who are the very best in their discipline, and they create world-class work sought after by businesses, agencies and production houses alike. Our close-knit team works together in a single studio to ensure fast turnaround and visual consistency in all that we do. We have an uncanny ability to match the best person to every project – in order to bring your concept to life. Other than being on the constant lookout for capable artists and producers, we are now looking for a responsible HR and Operations Executive who can work in a fast-paced animation/motion graphics production environment.
- Job Description
- Performing the end-to-end recruitment process including creating job ads, shortlisting, conducting interviews, salary proposals, extending job offers, and onboarding)
- Overseeing month end payroll, submission of income tax, and CPF contributions
- Work with company Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Maintaining welfare and leave administration
- Implementing performance review procedure
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Process employment paperwork (i.e. applying for employment pass, submission of NS claims)
- Provide advice and counselling on disciplinary issues and ensure actions are taken
- Provide general office administrative function (eg. assisting in equipment purchasing, inventory checks)
- Diploma/Degree in HR Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Knowledgeable in statutory matters
- Organized, proactive attitude and possesses excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Someone who loves people!
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.