CRAFT Communications is a public relations and branding consultancy based in Singapore with an office in Shanghai, China. We pride ourselves on offering a personal touch compared to larger public relations agencies. Our ‘custom-tailoring’ approach in building a PR and Branding strategy allows our clients to reap strong brand loyalty and distinct market positioning. We have created strategic public relations and brand-centric programs by leveraging on media relations, brand strategy, event marketing, community outreach, social media, visual design and photography.
As lifestyle specialists, our clients are found across the lifestyle spectrum ranging from hotels and resorts to restaurants and retail.
While our agency is experiencing rapid expansion and need greater assistance to fulfill our business goals, we are also keen to work with and groom individuals who are passionate about the communications and marketing business as well as lifestyle industries.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assist our team in providing public relations, marketing and social media support
- Understand our clients and be involved in helping to create and execute strategies that are designed to achieve client’s objectives
- Additional support will also be required of the intern in the following areas: managing our databases, events, media clippings and reports, media pitching, managing marketing promotions, Powerpoint presentations, prospecting and business development and more.
- Real Work. This is not a walk in the park and we are pretty much self-sufficient when it comes to making espressos or grocery runs to top up sugar supplies. Interns are exposed to opportunities like our full time consultants are.
- Marketing, Business, Communications, Arts & Social Sciences students preferred, but applicants of other disciplines possessing strong communications skills will also be considered
- Good command of English is key to this role
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Good team player with strong co-ordination and administrative skills.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to start with us at the earliest possible and to work 5 days per week.
This is a work from home position but the first interview will have to be face-to-face conducted at our office.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.