At DMK, we are a team of people driven by the passion to lead a fashion footwear revolution, and to make an impact.
We realised that there are too many fashion brands focusing only on how women should look, but not enough priority placed on how women would feel. Hence, we aspire to be the pioneer of change in the fashion footwear industry for the everyday woman – To achieve a balance between how she looks and how she feels. At the end of the day, we hope that our products can become the pillars of support for every woman to #journeywithcourage at every milestone.
Founded in 2000, we are currently present in Singapore and several international markets, including Myanmar and Nepal. However, we are continually looking to make an impact in the fashion footwear industry for more women globally and to be their voice by expanding our physical and technological presence.
We are looking for a Web and Graphic Design Intern to create a fun digital experience for our customers and leverage the DMK brand to reach out to the women we represent. You will have hands-on experience in the entire product design lifecycle from ideation, research, strategy, interaction design, development and till launch. You will also be involved in connecting with the audience through developing creative graphic design works.
- Ideate, conceptualise and design creative marketing collaterals such as online content, email templates, social media, promotional artworks, digital advertisements and other relevant areas aligned with creative vision
- Spearhead forward-thinking, customer-centric design ideas and concepts through research, customer feedback and usability findings
- Work closely with various departments to design DMK’s site, create and maintain wireframes, sitemaps and style sheets
- Participate in editorial photoshoots behind-the-scenes for online collaterals together with the team
- Learn to understand image editing for seasonal product and model shoots to ensure photoshoot images are aligned with branding
- Measure effectiveness of graphic works through analysing web usage and ads information, such as using Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics to understand traffic source, location, devices events, funnels and conversions to track site and ads performance
- Research and understand new graphic trends and implement them in alignment with DMK’s brand strategy
- Perform any other relevant duties or responsibilities as assigned
Related Job Searches:
Web and Graphic Design Intern
Design / Creative
Retail / eCommerce