CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest Asian investment banks and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and offer consumer banking, commercial banking, wholesale banking, Islamic banking and asset management products and services. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 37,000 staff in 15 locations across ASEAN, Asia and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.
- Assist the Investment Products and Services (IPS) team to do security setups for equity, fixed income, funds and structured products
- Compiling data on new mutual funds due diligence, and performance review / updates for existing funds
- Compilation and consolidation for equity and bond IPOs, as well as month-end pricing across various financial instruments
- Assist the team in ad-hoc projects such as product financing frameworks, workflows enhancements and equity investment analysis.
- Students pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business / Banking & Finance / Accountancy or related specializations
- Able to join asap and commit for 3 months
- Singaporean applicants preferred
Related Job Searches:
Intern, Private Banking (Investment Products and Services)
Banking / Finance