60 Paya Lebar Rd #13-01 Paya Lebar Square Singapore 409051
We are a Digital Marketing Agency that specializes in working with B2C and B2B Clients/Startups who want to crack Lead Generation or App Acquisition CAC, mainly through Facebook Advertising.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our Campaign team!
Your responsibilities include:
• Independently plan organic content on our company's FB and Instagram to actively engage audiences
• Be responsible for all product/service-related copywriting and content creation needs for our clients and company itself
• Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach
• Daily updating of client's reporting sheet to ensure smooth delivery of campaign results
• Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
• Suggest, and make decisions on campaign direction
• Support the Campaign Team with ad-hoc tasks if needed
• Currently living in Singapore
• Excellent command of English, written and oral
• Have your own computer or laptop
• Background in Marketing, Communication, Design or other Business related discipline
• Seeks opportunity for growth by taking on additional responsibilities with potential for conversion to a full-time role
• Able to work independently
• Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
• Commit for at least 3 months (Immediate)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Lr, Id) is a plus; or express willingness to learn
• Knowledge of Video Content Creation and Production
• WordPress Knowledge would be a huge bonus, but not a must
• Able to think outside the box, creative and possess a problem-solving mentality
What’s in it for you:
• Monthly remuneration SGD $500 – 800
• Challenging work scope and full view of how a digital marketing agency works
• Exposure and understanding of digital marketing through the perspective of different types of industries
• We adopt an open-door, open communication culture to encourage dynamic idea brainstorming.
• Opportunity to convert to a full time role
• As this is an internship role, you will be guided, supervised and supported.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.