CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest Asian investment banks and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. CIMB Bank Singapore offers banking solutions catered to your every financial need with our consumer banking, commercial banking, Islamic banking and asset management products and services. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.
To assist the team with the following:
- To be part of a dynamic Cash Management Team and have the opportunity to learn the basics of Service Management and Corporate Internet Banking Implementation.
- Extend assistance to Service Managers in fulfilling client’s request in a timely and efficient manner.
- To provide support in processing of Conveyancing instructions on a daily basis.
- To assist in reviewing and submitting Corporate Internet Banking maintenance forms.
- Monitoring of Stored-Value-Facility Account.
- To assist Service Managers take phone queries from customers when Service Managers are engaged.
- Provide support in any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma / Degree in Business, Banking & Finance or Engineering
- Highly independent and strong team player
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 3 months