Our client is a video production house that specializes in creative storytelling. Spanning across multiple media disciplines, they dominate the industry in various countries including Singapore and Malaysia. They pride themselves on not only being profit-driven but also creating value for their communities.
- Join a fast-growing video production house
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects and build portfolio
You will be involved in :
- Developing and presenting design concepts and finalised ideas at internal meetings.
- Working with the project team to fulfil some day to day client and production needs.
- Managing the execution of all creative deliverables in line with project schedule and deadlines.
- Undertaking ad hoc projects from time to time when required.
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent
- You are proficient with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, etc)
- You possess a strong portfolio with a range of graphic design and UI/UX works
- You have excellent communication skills to provide a clear rationale for design concepts and how they align with the project goal
- You are highly organised and with strong time management skills
- You are able to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
- You are capable of working under pressure and adapting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.