Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace; an all-in-one automotive marketplace, solutions and service provider that aims to guide and take care of users throughout the car ownership journey by providing an information-rich, convenient and value-added experience. Check us out at Carro.sg!
Carro started out as a user-friendly direct-seller-to-buyer used online car marketplace that provides services like free inspection, warranty and paperwork. However, we are constantly evolving and have expanded our repertoire to include after-sales services (workshops and roadside assistance), auto-financing and a comprehensive online showroom for new cars.
To be the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, providing customers with trustworthy alternatives for improving mobility. We'll catalyse change in the automotive ecosystem by driving higher standards, reshaping the industry with our solutions and empowering everybody with the experience they deserve.
To lead the automotive and mobility solutions market by providing a better experience, democratising information and advancing the automotive industry.
Why join Carro? / Life at Carro:
Headquartered in Singapore, working at Carro is fast-paced and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to express your skills and talents. The team is filled with driven, proactive go-getters who are always looking for new ways to push the industry forward.
As a member of the Carro family, you will contribute to a disruptive, fast-growing regional startup that uses technology to help customers get the best value throughout their entire car buying/ selling journey. We regularly roll out new initiatives to fulfil our mission of providing transparency, trust and convenience to both the car buyer and seller. Carro cares and values their customers like friends, and treat their employees as family.
You will be immersed in a positive, dynamic, open environment filled with other caring, supportive teammates who work and play hard together. We constantly challenge ourselves and the industry by leading change through constant learning, refining and evolving.
Watch the short video here (https://carro.sg/team) to catch a glimpse of life a
Not only will you get to learn the important nitty-gritty of running a super start-up, gain first-hand experience in being part of the daily processes that keep a company running smoothly, but will also get opportunities to shape and enhance them!
- Analyze and enhance performance metrics by gathering and analyzing data to inform new projects and identify areas of improvements
- Evaluate pros and cons associated with present businesses and feasibility of launching new products or new markets
- Augment and scale our processes and operations
- Assist with operations processes and solve day-to-day support issues
- See something that can be improved? Have a great idea? Go ahead and try it! At Carro, we want to find the best ways of doing things and welcome new ideas:)
- Take charge of projects: set progressive timelines & put in your best effort to reach those goals. You are accountable for results!
- Able to commit for at least 6 months (min 3 month full-time)
- Strong Analytical thinking, data-driven decision-making, and creative problem- solving skills
- Highly accountable, resourceful, and success-driven
- Attention to detail in a highly tactical, execution-centred environment
- Care and patience for everyday interactions with customers
- Someone who can thrive when pulled in many directions; you are keen to do both big and small things that advance common goals
- SQL and Excel knowledge is advantageous