Redz Group is a Singapore registered company specializes in Korean F&B Business Consulting & Solutions. We support both new and existing businesses with a range of do-it-yourself resources, professional advice, support and expert information in restaurant and hospitality industry. We are able to provide advice and consults in a variety of disciplines and we tailor our solutions to meet the specific needs of all our clients and their individual business models.
Work location: near Tanjong Pagar MRT
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Allowance: $1000 - $1500 per month
What you will be doing:
- Update employee records, attendance and P-file
- Coordinate interview appointments with candidates
- Play a part in hiring and resignation procedures
- Assist with part-timer payroll computation
- Keep track of staff annual leave, medical leave and compassionate leave
- Learn about types of work passes application and criteria
- Other administrative duties assigned
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Proficient in MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Able to work independently or as a team
- Able to commit for at least 4 months, preferably able to continue as permanent staff if performance is good
- Singaporean/SPR only
We welcome A-level/Polytechnic/University graduates to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You can find out more about us at:
Brands under us: