Forget about a boring desk job! You won't be doing endless photocopying or mundane filing. Join one of Singapore’s most dynamic social enterprises and make a real contribution to an exciting growth industry. At eco u, we believe that providing convenience doesn’t have to cost the earth and we offer a range of sustainable disposables for F&B, corporates and consumers. That’s why when you join us, we will give you the opportunity to be at the front line of our brand and work with high profile clients in the F&B space as well as giving you a chance to work in the creative space behind a fast growing business.
What you can look forward to:
- Contributing to our brand and operations by providing solid accounting and financial support
- Applying knowledge of accounting information systems to ensure accurate administration of financial transactions
- Performing timely and accurate management accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue and cash flow analysis
- Coordinating logistics and combining inventory control and knowledge gained about logistics to analyse supply chain efficiency
- Learning about our range of exciting and innovative products
- Being part of a dynamic and energetic team
- The opportunity to develop experience within a fast-growing, environmentally conscious company
What we are looking for:
- A highly motivated and outgoing self-starter, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Strong proficiency in business English and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Unfazed by challenges and strong willingness to learn, develop and succeed
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting concepts
- Knowledge of supply chain and/or logistics would be advantageous
- Strong customer focus and enjoys personal interaction
- Previous experience in a similar position and/or internship experience would be desirable
We would love for the successful candidate to commence ASAP and stay with us for at least 16 weeks to maximise the learning opportunities. The maximum duration of the internship is up to 1 year and this internship can be undertaken as part of the mandatory graduation requirement for a degree program.
Please note that only Singaporean citizens, PRs or those with a pass permitting employment will be considered. Employment sponsorship is not possible for internship positions.