Bosch Rexroth Singapore has been operating in Singapore since 1977. A technology company with a strong engineering background, Bosch Rexroth offers products and solutions in the area of Factory Automation, Mobile Applications as well as Machinery Applications and Engineering. With more than 30,500 employees worldwide, Bosch Rexroth is a partner for machine for manufacturers and users.
- Performing suitability assessment and participating in the development of new business initiative using Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the end-deliverables.
- Developing and implementing appropriate quality control and testing procedures, troubleshooting and training on RPA.
- Working with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Ensuring that relevant project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to other among team.
- Comply with existing in-house change management processes
- Sales Order Entry - RPA
- Customer PO in pdf format – extract certain fields(main challenge is different types of customer PO)
- Transfer all fields into standard format
- From standard format transfer into SAP to process the order
- Students from Diploma/Degree with knowledge on RPA should apply for this role.
- Having knowledge in Programming and AI would be a plus
- Able to handle sales order, some experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is necessary for order processing.
- Applicants must be able demonstrate the necessary proficiency to handle the tasks above via RPA.
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies.
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Proposed Start Date of Internship: Immediate / As soon as possible
Internship Duration: 6 Months