We are an events company. Through our affiliates, partners and parent company, we aim to provide a holistic platform of services for both corporations and individuals in areas of IPOs Consultancy, M&A Consultancy, Estate Planning Services, Investments and events planning including brand activation
We are opening up our internship program for various months intake for end 2019/beginning 2020. Interns will be exposed to a list of subject matters pertaining to estate planning/investment/wealth management/finance and/or events planning during this internship. In addition, trainers shall include economist, lawyer, fund managers, digital marketing lecturer and etc
1 Month Internship Program - Fresh ORD/Undergrads. Investment|Corporate Finance|Legal|Events Management
Period: 1 month for Undergrads on winter vacation
ORD personnel/Candidates who has more than 1 month may choose to continue for a longer period of time to understand topics in greater depth
Suitable for : Undergrads matriculating in Business/Accountancy/Finance/Economics/Mathematics/Law or any individuals with interests in these areas
Intern role 1: Wills/Trusts/LPA legal associate
- Suitable for candidates who have an interest in law, matriculating into law, or an interest in the areas of estate planning. Our in house legal counsel will coach the interns on sophisticated areas of estate planning especially in wills and trusts. Candidates will go through seminars and be attached during legal consultations to understand more about the subject matter of estate planning and distribution. Certificates will be awarded upon completion of internship
Intern role 2: Investment Internship
- Suitable for candidates who are going to matriculate, or matriculating in Business/Banking/Economics/Finance/ Accountancy or those who have an interests in investments, including unit trusts, corporate investment, hedge funds, private equities, Forex, treasury and etc. Candidates will go through several phases of seminars and coaching sessions with Economists, lawyers and Fund Managers, and finally understand how to interpret investment financial reports.
Intern role 3: Business Internship Associate
- Suitable for candidates who are going to matriculate or matriculating in business/business management. Candidates will understand the various business contracts concepts and understand how to negotiate during a business communication, and how to follow up with proper business contracts. Candidates will also understand the use of simple accounting statements during the course of the internship.
Intern role 4: Accountancy/Corporate Finance Internship
- Suitable for candidates currently matriculating in areas of Accounting/corporate finance or those who wishes to understand the use of financial statements in real life. Candidates will learn under an accountant on forensic accounting, including the use of financial accounting ratios when reading a company's financial standing. Candidates will also be introduced to concepts such as Merger and Acquisition, Initial Public Offerings and venture capital during the course of the internship
Intern Role 5: Digital Marketing
- Suitable for candidates who are matriculating in areas of marketing and wish to understand more about concepts of marketing, especially in the areas of internet marketing and digital marketing. Candidates will shadow an experienced marketer who has more than a decade of marketing leadership experience in MNCs and in lecturing.
Intake 1: 25th November 2019
Intake 2: 13th December 2019
Intake 3: 6th January 2020
Intake 4: 10th February 2020
Intake 5: 2nd March 2020
Related Job Searches:
1 Month Internship Program (Fresh ORD / Undergrads) - Investment | Corporate Finance | Legal | Events Management
Events / Promotions