The BMW Group is the leading provider of premium products and premium services for individual mobility. Home of world famous automobile brands - BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
Further information you can find on
www.bmwgroup.com (career opportunities: www.bmwgroup.jobs)
Along with its automotive concerns, the BMW Group's activities comprise the development, production and marketing of motorcycles, as well as comprehensive financial services for private and business customers.
We are performance-oriented and know by experience that good performance is only achieved if our employees feel comfortable and appreciated. Therefore, mutual appreciation and constructive argument are integral parts of our corporate philosophy. We know no cultural and national boundaries.
Instead, we believe in exchange of views, as team work is more than the sum of individual achievements. And we attach importance to a balanced relation between career and private life. This is the only way to ensure that our employees achieve the high performance we expect of them – and appreciate in return.
Petuelring 130 München, 80788 Germany
- Company Size 10,001+ employee
The BMW Group IT APAC is responsible for the implementation of global IT products and initiatives in those markets. To ensure an efficient communication between the APAC IT employees regionally and globally, the implementation of a mature communication concept is required.
During your 6-month internship, you work closely together with the Media Design & Communications Team as well as the regional IT Management. Your tasks involve to support with creating and implementing new internal communication formats as well as video editing (e.g. interviews, Vlogs, video clips etc.) and professional graphic implementation (e.g. design of internal logos, internal posters, APAC IT internal web pages, etc.).
The scope of responsibility involves the following:
- Assist with the development and setting up of new internal communication formats, e.g. Vlogs, Lunch & Learn sessions
- Creating communication material, like logos, posters, video clips, web design etc.
- Creating a professional APAC IT web presence
- Support the organization of internal exchange formats, e.g. setting up APAC Webcasts, APAC IT Workshops, APAC IT booth for the BMW Group IT Fair etc.
Educational Background / Professional Knowledge and Experience / Other Skills
- Advanced knowledge in using Media Design and video editing software, like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, iMovie, etc.
- Working independent, creative, open minded and out of the box thinking
- Able to work and to interact in an international team
- Advanced communication and presentation skills