This is your opportunity to join a fast expanding renowned conference company and be a vital part of its team in the Asian headquarter based in Singapore. IMAPAC is a social enterprise that conceptualises, organises and manages some of the industry’s most recognised international conferences with a social cause.
The main objectives of our conferences are; to always address topics that will drive businesses and industries forward and to create a positive social impact on the society and people. Many of IMAPAC's events in the region are considered the top industry and must-attend events of the year!
With the future outlook to expand into the Europe, Australia and Latin America markets, we are looking for ambitious individuals to join our vibrant team to grow and develop to be the future leaders of IMAPAC.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy a fast-paced working environment, like making a difference and contribution to the society, like being rewarded for your performance and are a fast learner, we would like to speak to you!
Company share options will be offered to long-serving staff members and leadership trainings are available for star performers.
For more information, please visit http://www.imapac.com
We are looking for interns who are interested to gets their hands dirty on real time work in real time situations in the area of human resource, marketing and operations.
You role will include but is not limited to:
Human Resource Intern:
- Assisting Marketing Managers to craft recruitment plans and implement hiring strategy
- Filter, screen and conduct phone interviews with potential candidates
- Assist HR director to conduct and arrange interviews with respective hiring managers
- Manage posting, refreshing of job advertisement
- Assist with executing and managing internal company events
- Assisting Operations Managers to execute event operations plans
- Filter, select and source for vendors and suppliers
- Assist Operation head to manage budget sheets and reporting
- Communicate and build relationship with vendors, venues
- Attend and play a critical role in the delivery of our world class conferences
- Assisting Marketing Managers in creating and implementing various marketing campaigns, crafting social media strategies and working with media partners for various projects
- Writing and editing marketing materials like brochures and EDMs
- Assisting Marketing managers in creating, implementing and meeting marketing plans and timelines for various projects
- Assisting Marketing Managers and Project Managers with project write-ups and descriptions
- Track, measure and record performances of implemented marketing plans and strategies
- Maintenance of statistical databases
- Editing and managing website content periodically
- Working on branding initiatives
- Conducting Market Research / Analysis / Reporting
What You Will Gain:
- Visibility into the inner workings of a fast growing conference company
- Communicating and building relationships with potential business partners, associations and vendors
- Exposure to and Experience with various marketing and operation practices, plans and strategies
- Opportunity to curate and publish relevant content for the company’s website
- Receive valuable feedback on your working style and performance which would help improve and enhance your skills and attributes
- Hands-on knowledge on various aspects of marketing and operations