At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
About the role
You will be primarily supporting the commercial team in operational activities including customer portfolio management, counterparty communications, and innovative projects on cocoa raw materials. Working closely with regional counterparts in the Asian sites entails strong communication and the flair for methodical execution.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage customer and Sourcing portfolios including contract creation, amendments, and call-offs
- Support various projects for new customer introduction, new product introduction, product matching
- Coordinate and participate in conference calls between BC internal departments and customers
- Monitor the status of sales administration activities to identify problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance of the team
- Diploma/Degree in Finance, Accountancy, or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably a second language
- Experience with computer systems like Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP, Google Suite, SalesForce is a Strong business communication
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a high-pressure environment plus
- Have an interest in the commodities market
- Be a good team player with a strong sense of integrity and commitment