AYP HR Group is a leading HR workforce solution provider in South East Asia. We are now looking for an aspiring apprentice in our Group Finance department.
The intern will Process and handle accounts and finance transactions and functions, including receivables, payables, receipts and payments, bank reconciliations and client fund account reconciliations
• Assist in monthly management accounts closing and financial reporting in adhering to timeline
• Process the finance records such as cash book entries, bank reconciliations, debtor management (collections & invoicing), back charges, borrowings, interests etc
• Ensure the transactions processed in compliance with accounting standards, GST regulations
• Prepare audit/tax schedules and other relevant accounts and financial reporting requirement
• Deal with various internal parties such as sales team, operation team and other relevant internal parties and external outsourced accounting companies
• Assist in work-related matters and ad hoc assignmentsJob Requirements
a) Qualifications• Undergraduate Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or any equivalent professional accountancy qualifications
b) Skills & Knowledge• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally accepted accounting principles.
C) Personal Qualities• Able to work independently and meet reporting deadlines.