AXA Insurance is a French multinational insurance firm headquartered in Paris that engages in global insurance, investment management, and other financial services. For the 10th consecutive year, Interbrand has once again ranked AXA as the #1 Global Insurance Brand, making AXA the preferred company in the financial services field.
Investment representatives are responsible for conducting the administration of investment products and services. They must market and sell financial products and services to potential clients. Investment representatives offer advice and representation of the following financial products:
- Estate planning
- Mutual funds
- Retirement plans
- Education savings
- Trust funds
What You Can Expect
- Personalized Mentorship and Training from Established Managers from this Profession.
- Attractive Remuneration
- Fast Tracked Career advancement
- Numerous Travel Opportunities Annually
- Client Acquisition & Financial Services Advisory
- Generated new clients using a personal, face-to-face approach that built trust and emphasized personal service to the individual investor.
- Coordinated portfolio reviews with clients to regularly evaluate a portfolio that is geared toward achieving documented long-term financial goals.
- Profiled and analyzed investment products to develop customized financial strategies for clients' financial needs
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): Basic Investment Knowledge, Interpersonal skills, Basic Excel/Word Knowledge
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- At least 21 years old (MAS requirement)
- Singaporean need to apply