Awaken Group is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary Transformation Design and Management Consulting firm headquartered in Singapore. We integrate strategy, leadership, and innovation to design human-centred experiences, uplift capability, and improve productivity. By designing transformative experiences from the inside out, we bring joy and beauty to the world - this is our vision for why we exist and what drives us. We bring this to life through a combination of our ability to Consult + Coach + Design with our amazing team and creative collaborative partners around the world.
What You Will Experience:
• Perform both qualitative and quantitative analyses on projects to develop insights and recommendations
• Aid in the development of company intellectual property including collateral, frameworks and methodologies
• Assist with business development initiatives (i.e., opportunities, identification and scoping)
• Support the facilitation of strategy, leadership and design thinking workshops through materials preparation
• Develop a broad knowledge of design thinking and consulting methodologies through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal settings
What We Look Out For in You:
• Interest in consulting/leadership/strategy/design
• Ability to adapt and have a growth mindset
• Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter and driven with a keen business sense
• Courage to challenge the status quo
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software
• Fluent in verbal and written English
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Consulting / Business Services
Pros: You are given a lot of autonomy to make things happen and it has a great vision in making the world a better place.
Cons: Needs more senior people to bring in the business. Still in start-up mode somewhat. Unable to pay very competitively. More internal training needed.