AVM Capital is a registered fund management company in Singapore. Its flagship fund, AVM Global Opportunity Fund, won the accolade of the Best Performing Macro Fund in 2021 and over 2, 3 and 5 years at The Hedge Fund Journal’s 2022 CTA and Discretionary Trader Awards. It also won Best Macro Fund at the HFM Asia Performance Awards in 2021.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is keen to join our trading team and help us with our quantitative analysis of the markets. The candidate is preferably a final year undergraduate or masters degree student in computer science or quantitative finance. At the end of 6 months, the candidate would have acquired the skills and exposure to work independently as a quantitative analyst in a hedge fund. If the candidate performs well during the internship, he or she may be offered a full-time role.
Regular / Daily Tasks:
- Update quantitative models which are used to generate trading signals
- Prepare quantitative signal reports for daily morning meeting
- Support trading team to monitor risk and PNL in the portfolio
- Find the optimal hedge for an equity portfolio using data analytics based on where we are in an economic cycle
- Proficient with coding in Python
- Keen interest in Financial Markets and investing
- Team player who has the ability to work independently
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.