Aural-Aid is an architectural acoustics company that focuses on consultancy, testing and project management. Since founded in 2013, it has grown steadily to take on various notable projects while keeping true to the founding ethos of Aural-Aid - to nurture a dynamic and learning culture so that it can keep up with industry and technological demands effectively.
Interns will be mentored by the director and project manager to assist in project management. They will be exposed to the different aspects of project management while providing administrative, logistical and execution support to the team.
- Interns will assist with administrative submission for projects. This includes creating project estimations (quotes), safety documents, raising purchase orders, quantity surveying etc.
(2) Logistical and Execution
- Interns will be involved in organisation of manpower and scheduling of projects.
- They will also assist with acoustical testing and commissioning.
(1) Attention to details
(2) Sound judgement in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
(3) Self-initiative and a good team player
Other Technical Skills
(Preferred) AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, SketchUp, Revit