Aural-Aid is an architectural acoustics company that focuses on consultancy, testing and project management. Since founded in 2013, it has grown steadily to take on various notable projects while keeping true to the founding ethos of Aural-Aid - to nurture a dynamic and learning culture so that it can keep up with industry and technological demands effectively.
As a Product Architect, you will lead product development under the guidance of a Director. You will be put in charge of artistic direction to showcase technical features and concept renders of AntiCAD’s products.
- Product Development
- Design and engineer products using computer-aided design (CAD) softwares
- Specify product dimensions and materials for new and existing products
- Liaise with manufacturers for product samples, test batches and production
- Consolidate BS-EN test standards required for product use and ensure product compliance
- Product Marketing
- Lead artistic direction of product showcase
- Generate digital media to present products’ technical features, concept designs etc.
•Rooftop swimming pool
•Gym facility for a healthy lifestyle
•Capsule beds (x2)
- (Required) AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google SketchUp
- (Preferred) 3ds Max, Rhino, Grasshopper, V-Ray, KeyShot